- Rust repair – Keep us looking beautiful!
- Remove dents and dings.
- Paint spot repair.
- Panel refinishing.
- Decal removal and replacement.
- Must have experience repairing trucks and equipment.
- Welding experience helpful.
- Knowledge of welding thin materials such as doors or fenders.
- Punctual with a positive attitude.
- Must be energetic, hard-working and enjoy working on different auto body repairs.
- Vocational or technical certification preferred.
- Working knowledge and use of hand tools.
- Must pass drug test, background check and doctor’s physical.
- Have reliable transportation to work with valid driver’s license.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Excellent pay & paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off.
- Family friendly atmosphere and great co-workers.
- Growth/Advancement potential.
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance.
- 401K match.
- Assistance with relocation costs.
- Education Reimbursement.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.