Log Truck / Equipment Operator
- Must be energetic, hard-working and enjoy working outdoors.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO) (Will train and assist with certification).
- Valid CDL Class A or B license.
- Ability to operate equipment on residential and commercial job sites.
- Medical physical exam required.
- Must pass drug test and background check.
- Must be able to bend, twist, and lift 50lbs.
- You are the definition of punctuality.
- Position requires the passing of a road test.
- Wearing of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Excellent pay & paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off.
- Family friendly atmosphere and great co-workers.
- Growth/Advancement potential.
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance.
- 401K match.
- Assistance with relocation costs.
- Education Reimbursement
Required License or Certification
- CDL License A and/or B
- Advanced First Aid & CPR
- Crane Certification
*We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.