Plant Health Care Technician / Horticulturalist
- Ability to identify local trees and shrubs.
- Interest in working outdoors.
- Valid drivers license.
- Ability to obtain Commercial Pesticide Applicator license. We will help train for and reimburse the cost of a Passed Exam.
- Degree in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Agronomy, Landscape Architecture, or a related field, OR prior experience in the green industry is preferred but not required.
- Evaluate, diagnose, and treat insects & diseases on trees and shrubs.
- Monitor cultural conditions affecting tree health.
- Effectively operate, calibrate, and maintain spray, fertilization, and injection equipment.
- Perform required functions of the integrated pest management program including:
- Administration, scheduling, inspections, sampling, treatments, inventories, equipment maintenance, record keeping, report writing, and customer relations.
- Excellent pay & paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off.
- Family friendly atmosphere and great co-workers.
- Growth/Advancement potential.
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance.
- 401K match.
- Assistance with relocation costs.
- Education Reimbursement
- Punctual with a positive attitude.
- Strong personal and organizational skills.
- Motivated problem solver who desires to be a key player on a winning team!
Required License or Certification
- Valid Driver’s License.
- ISA Certified Arborist a plus - will train and assist in process.
- ISA Certified Arborist
- CDL License A and/or B
- Certified Treecare Safety Professional (CTSP)
- Advanced First Aid & CPR
- Board Certified Master Arborist
- Plant Health Care Training
*We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.