Great people, great benefits
DIESEL TECHNICIAN: Can you troubleshoot problems? Not intimidated by electrical wiring issues? Eager to learn and produce a high-level service each day?
Shreiner Tree Care, a family-owned tree care company, is looking for a full time Diesel Mechanic. We offer a flexible work schedule Monday - Friday (1st or 2nd shift), with occasional Saturdays. We have a pleasant work environment with a supportive front office.
Additional schooling/training opportunities are available.
- General maintenance and repairs
- Troubleshooting and preventative maintenance on truck fleet and equipment
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must have experience repairing trucks and equipment.
- Welding experience helpful.
- Punctual with a positive attitude.
- Must be energetic, hard-working and detail-oriented.
- Vocational or technical certification preferred.
- Must pass drug test, background check and doctor’s physical.
- Own tools preferred, but not necessary.
- Have reliable transportation to work with valid driver’s license.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Excellent pay.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off.
- Family friendly atmosphere and great co-workers.
- Growth/Advancement potential.
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance.
- 401K match.
- Assistance with relocation costs.
- Education Reimbursement.
*We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.