It’s a great day for a new opportunity! No experience necessary.
Begin your exciting career with true leaders in the industry. Enjoy a growing environment where you will learn safe and professional tree care practices. Work hard, grow, and have fun doing it with a team that likes to win!
Shreiner Tree Care, a family-owned tree care company, provides quality tree care, landscape installation, and plant health care services for both residential and commercial properties. We are seeking an entry-level, Arborist Apprentice for year-round, outdoor work. We offer excellent benefits and opportunities for training and advancement.
Earn your commercial driver’s license and become an ISA Certified Arborist – We will teach and support your growth!
- Must be energetic, hard-working and enjoy working outdoors.
- Motivated with a positive attitude.
- Must pass drug test and background check.
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- Ability to bend, twist, and lift 50lbs.
- Physical ability to perform raking, pulling and dragging of brush.
- Ability to use basic hand tools.
- Punctuality and strong sense of responsibility.
- Prior experience in tree care and/or landscaping is helpful, but not required.
- Excellent pay – Starts at $18/hour.
- Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off.
- Family business atmosphere and great co-workers.
- Growth/Advancement potential.
- Medical, Dental and Life Insurance.
- 401K match.
- Assistance with relocation costs.
- Education Reimbursement
- ISA Certified Arborist
- CDL License A and/or B
- Certified Treecare Safety Professional (CTSP)
- Advanced First Aid & CPR
- Board Certified Master Arborist
- Plant Health Care Training
*We are an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.